Thursday, February 2, 2017

Weight Loss Update | Losing 21 Pounds in 21 Days



Hey Mocha Family,

I can't tell you how many strange looks I get when people find out that I actually fast food instead of something like media.  At the very least, the expectation is that I am having some sort of juice.  Turns out that water fasting is quite healthy and not as uncommon as you might expect.



I was really amazed to find so much information on water fasting online.  My family and I have been doing a 21 day progressive fast for more than a decade now.  We drop one meal the first week, two meals the second, and the last seven days is a water fast. This was my first year making it all the way through the seven days on just water.  Previously, I have reverted to one meal a day to make it through after a few days on the water fast.  It was largely a mental feat. Once I believed I could actually succeed, I did.



Every year I lose weight but this was my first time tracking it.  I lost 21 pounds in 21 days!  I have regained 8 pounds and counting.  Not sure where my weight will rest.  I am trying not to focus on the scale.  My goal is change my relationship with food and get back into a fit lifestyle.  No more emotionally eating and spending all of my time on the couch.  During the fast I practiced telling myself no.  I hope to continue to discipline myself.



Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.

    The best food for good health to maintain the system of your body I really engaged for.

    Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

    Best rgs






















    .

    ReplyDelete