Thursday, January 5, 2017

Weight Loss Journey | Holiday Weight Gain


Hey Mocha Family,
I can't believe I am packing twenty extra pounds! I guess weight management comes to everyone sooner or later. Can I smirk at the younger me who didn't own a scale and could eat whatever she wanted?

Here is what I am doing to kick off my weight loss journey. I don't expect to lose twenty pounds in twenty one days. Instead I hope to break some really bad habits and restart my body for the New Year. With more than a decade of experience fasting like this, I know this works well for me.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. If you dedicate yourself over the next 21-days and follow The 3 Week Diet as outlined, you will be walking around with 12 to 23 pounds of body fat gone from your waist, hips, thighs, belly and butt. Your clothes will be looser, you’ll look healthier and more attractive…and you’ll have more energy than you’ve ever had in a long, long time.

    The best food for good health to maintain the system of your body I really engaged for.

    Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

    Best rgs






















    .

    ReplyDelete