Saturday, March 18, 2017

5 Month Lock Update | Taming Frizz, Smoothing Edges, Oiling Scalp



Hey Mocha Family,

Hard to believe it's already been five months with these locks!  The biggest change for me this month is how much I like the way my hair looks and feels.  Everything has pretty much locked and I am loving it. There's no more unravelling, so I rinse my hair as much I like.  Life is sweet!

Sometimes I wonder if my hair has really changed all that much since last month, or if by ditching my wraps and hats I was forced to grow more comfortable with the way my locks look.  Now I am thinking it may have been better to force the issue sooner.  What do you think?  I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.  Please take a moment to leave a comment.



Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment